- Who is a Contributor
- Requirements for becoming a Contributor
- Obligations of the Collaborator
- Methods of collaboration
- Licensing of SkillS4i
- Trust and security
- Deletion of the account
- Relations between the parties
1. Who is a collaborator
By Collaborator we mean a company or a freelancer who collaborates with SkillS4i in one of the following ways:
- Publish post (“Blogger”)
- Publish your own courses in the SkillS4i catalog. These courses can be created directly within the SkillS4i platform, or they can only be advertised, even through forms of affiliation
2. Requirements for becoming a Contributor
In order to become a Collaborator, the Collaborator must demonstrate the status of expert in the subject matter. To be considered as such, therefore, one of the following requirements must be met:
- Have more than 15 years of experience in the subject in question
- Possess a Master’s Degree and more than 10 years of experience
- Possess a PhD and more than 5 years of experience
3. Obligations of the Collaborator
The Contributor is responsible for all content he posts (“Provided Content”). The Collaborator declares and guarantees that:
- will provide and keep your account information up to date
- the Content provided does not infringe or misuse the intellectual property rights of third parties
- has the necessary qualifications, credentials and expertise (including training, knowledge and skills) for the services through the Content Provided and the use of the Services; and
- will respond promptly to students and ensure a quality of service that matches industry standards and training services in general.
- post or provide information or content that is inappropriate, offensive, racist, disparaging, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, prohibited, defamatory or libelous
- post or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material or any other content (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user
- participate in activities that would entail for SkillS4i the need to obtain licenses or pay royalties to third parties, including the payment of royalties for the public representation of musical works or sound recordings
- impersonate another person or make unauthorized access to another person’s account
- interfere with the services or courses of other experts or otherwise prevent other experts from providing their services or courses
- misuse the resources of SkillS4i, including support services
4. Methods of collaboration
A Collaborator can collaborate with SkillS4i in several ways:
You can post a series of posts on the platform on one or more issues relating to technical or transversal skills. The contents must be sent in digital format, preferably .docx or .pdf to the address [email protected] according to the following structure:
- Key word or phrase (maximum 4 words)
- Main title (H1), preferably with keyword contained
- Text of at least 300-400 words (maximum 1000)
- Secondary titles (H2)
- Translation of the contents into English
- SEO optimization
4.2 Sharing your courses through an affiliate program
If the collaborator uses an affiliate program, he can ask SkillS4i to create a product page to sell the course in the SkillS4i catalog. In this case, the collaborator must send:
- affiliate link
- send an image of the course (preferably 800 x 800 px)
- send a description of the course, structured as follows
- Short description
- What you will learn in this course (4-5 points)
- Who is this course for? (1-3 points)
- Course contents
- Description of the company or professional profile (educational qualifications, professional experience, languages spoken, hobbies, contact information)
4.3 Advertising of your courses
A collaborator can decide to advertise their courses in the SkillS4i catalog, according to the agreed price. In this case, SkillS4i will take care of creating the product page showing the information from the previous point.
4.4 Building your own courses
Finally, a collaborator can decide to create their own courses using Learndash as an LMS. Skills4i provides a professional who will insert the content within the platform, according to the agreed price. To facilitate the insertion of content, we recommend using the following template
For each of the methods indicated above, SkillS4i undertakes to:
- Ensure the accessibility and IT security of the platform. For this, SkillS4i relies on one of the most reliable Hosting providers such as SiteGround
- Advertise the courses and content on the platform in the following ways:
- Social Media Marketing
- With the exception of the “Blogger” collaboration, SkillS4i will create a personal page of the collaborator with their contacts indicated. In this way the collaborator can be contacted directly by new potential customers
- For all methods of collaboration, the collaborator can post content by sending a .docx or .pdf document to the platform according to the structure suggested in section 4.1
5. Licensing of SkillS4i
6. Trust and security
SkillS4i reserves the right to remove courses, suspend payments and / or exclude Collaborators for any reason and at any time, without notice, including in cases where:
- a course or content falls below SkillS4i quality standards or negatively affects the Users experience
- a Collaborator adopts a behavior that could negatively reflect on SkillS4i or that could be cause for public discredit or contempt, scandal or ridicule for SkillS4i
- a Collaborator uses the services of a marketing manager or other business partner who violates the policies of SkillS4i or
- as determined by Skills4i in its sole discretion.
7.1 Price settings
When creating a course, the Contributor will be prompted to select a base price (“Base Price“) for the product. Alternatively, the Collaborator can choose to offer the product for free. The Collaborator can promote his own courses at will, deciding accordingly the final price to be adopted at any time.
7.2 Tax on the transaction
If a User purchases a product or service in a country that requires SkillS4i to pay national, state or local or use taxes, value added taxes (VAT) or other similar taxes (“Transaction Tax”) under the applicable law, SkillS4i will collect the Taxes on the transaction and pay them to the competent tax authorities for such sales. SkillS4i may, at its discretion, increase the Sale Price if it determines that the transaction is subject to such taxes.
Users are offered the opportunity to increase sales by promoting their products through discounts. Collaborators have full autonomy on the management of discounts, except for the condition that they must be limited in time up to a maximum of 30 days. The discount can be introduced in 2 ways:
- applying it directly to the product
- asking SkillS4i to generate a coupon. It is not allowed to distribute free coupons on third party websites or offer them in exchange for a fee, subject to cancellation of the account and subsequent legal action.
In order to be able to use the SkillS4i platform, the Collaborator must pay the fee indicated in the dedicated page.
9.1 Receipt of payments
In order for SkillS4i to make payments to the Collaborator in a timely manner, the Collaborator must have a PayPal, Stripe (or other) account in good standing and must notify SkillS4i of any changes in the e-mail address associated with his account. Payment will be made within the first week of the following month in which SkillS4i receives commissions for a course. SkillS4i reserves the right not to pay the payment in the event of an identified fraud, violation of intellectual property rights or other violations of the law.
10 Account Deletion
The Collaborator can decide to delete his account at any time. SkillS4i will make every reasonable commercial effort to make any residual planned payments due to the Collaborator before deleting his account. The Collaborator agrees that if the Users have previously signed up for his courses, the name of the Collaborator and the content provided will remain accessible to those Users after the account has been deleted.
Any version of these Terms in a language other than English is provided for convenience and Teacher agrees and agrees that, in the event of any conflict, the English language version will prevail over all other versions.
12. Relations between the parties
The parties agree that they will not be related by any joint venture, collaboration, employment, supply or agency relationship.