What are the main New Product Development tools and what are the key metrics to monitor?
This course focuses on tools, methods and techniques that are specific for Product Development.
Part 1 will focus specifically on tools required in the following steps and tools:
- Concept Ideation: SCAMPER, Brainstorming, Mind mapping, SWOT, PESTLE, Delphi;
- Feasibility analysis: financial and non-financial analysis;
- Concept Selection: pass-fail and scoring approach;
- Product concept and design specifications: Quality Function Deployment and Kano model;
- Product design: Design for Excellence, TRIZ
Part 2 will focus specifically on tools required in the following steps:
- Prototyping: reasons and methodologies;
- Intellectual Property Rights: patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets;
- Project Management: mainly focused on Initiating and Planning phases;
- Risk Management: Risk Register and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis;
- Performance metrics: list of key metrics.
At the end of each course, a final certificate will be released. However, you will get a “New Product Development Tools & Metrics” Final Certificate via email as well.
Click “Expand All” to display the entire Course Content:
- Part 1
- Part 2
|Bundle / Single Product|
Introduction to New Product Development
Augmented Reality, Downloads, External Links, Final Summary, Final Test, Pictures, Quiz, Reference List, Text, Videos
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.