Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Online Course
In this course, you will learn the principles and tools of the Lean Six Sigma methodology to prepare for the Yellow Belt certification
- DEFINE: the problem to be addressed is defined and circumscribed
- MEASURE: the quantitative metric (or metrics) on which to work is appropriately measured (reduction of defects, reduction of the variability of cycle times, etc.)
- ANALYZE: the problem is analyzed and possible causes are identified
- IMPROVE: identified the cause, a possible improvement action is tested
- CONTROL: the effect of the implemented action is monitored and the results are verified
What will you learn in this course?
Characteristics of the course
Who is it for?
|Bundle / Single Product||
Downloadable, Online course
Downloads, External Links, pdf, Quiz, spreadsheets
Lean Six Sigma White Belt