Lean Six Sigma White Belt – Online Course
In this online course you will learn the fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is an improvement philosophy based on real data and observations, which is based on the prevention of the defect rather than on its detection, is responsible for customer satisfaction thanks to the reduction of variability and waste within the processes and promotes the use of standardization and value streams thereby creating a significant competitive advantage. The Six Sigma essentially makes use of a series of statistical tools already used for several decades in the field of quality control in the American manufacturing industry, formalizing a structured process in 5 steps (DMAIC):
- DEFINE: the problem to be addressed is defined and circumscribed
- MEASURE: the quantitative metric (or metrics) on which to work is appropriately measured (reduction of defects, reduction of the variability of cycle times, etc.)
- ANALYZE: the problem is analyzed and possible causes are identified
- IMPROVE: identified the cause, a possible improvement action is tested
- CONTROL: the effect of the implemented action is monitored and the results are verified
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course will help you discover the fundamentals of the methodology and use the main tools of the DEFINE phase.
What will you learn in this course?
Who is it for?
The course does not issue a White Belt certification, for which you will have to pass a final test. By purchasing the course, you can purchase the certification test on SKillS4i with a 20% discount! In fact, inside you will find the coupon that you can use during the purchase phase
|Bundle / Single Product||
Downloadable, Online course
Downloads, External Links, pdf, spreadsheets
Q & A
There are no questions yet