Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Online Course
You will learn the principles of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and the tools of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology.
Become a Lean Six Sigma professional!
Lean Six Sigma is an improvement methodology based on real data and observations, focused on preventing defects rather than on its detection. Lean Six Sigma is responsible for customer satisfaction thanks to the reduction of variability and waste within the processes and promotes the use of standardization and value streams thereby creating a significant competitive advantage.
Six Sigma essentially makes use of a series of statistical tools already used for several decades in the field of quality control in the American manufacturing industry, formalizing a structured process in 5 steps (DMAIC):
- DEFINE: the problem to be faced is defined and circumscribed
- MEASURE: the quantitative metrics (or metrics) on which to work are appropriately measured (reduction of defects, reduction of the variability of cycle times, etc.)
- ANALYZE: the problem is analyzed and possible causes are identified
- IMPROVE: identified the cause, a possible improvement is tested
- CONTROL: the effect of the implemented action is monitored and the results are verified
What will you learn in this course?
If you have any doubts during the course, we provide you with a Black Belt that will answer your questions within 24 hours!
Who is it for?
The course does not issue a Green Belt certification, for which you will have to pass a test and discuss a project.
By purchasing the course, you can purchase the certification test on SKillS4i with a 50% discount! In fact, inside you will find the coupon that you can use during the purchase phase.
|Bundle / Single Product
Downloadable, Online course
Approx. 40 h
Downloads, External Links, pdf, Quiz, spreadsheets