Innovation Management is a combination of the management of innovation processes and Change Management. It refers to products, business processes, marketing and organizational innovation.
Nowadays, Innovation Management is not an option anymore. Indeed, Innovation is one of the main drivers for organizations to stay competitive on the market and play the role of a market leader as well.
In this scenario, the Innovation Management bundle course provides an exhaustive and outstanding support. The bundle is assorted in the following way:
- NPD Strategy: What is a Strategy? The answer is not trivial. In fact, any best in class organization lays on different level of strategies, including corporate, business and innovation strategy. In particular, this course focuses on Innovation Strategy, an essential tool for product development and continued growth in difficult times. Concepts like sustaining and disruptive innovation will be extensively discussed, as well as different strategies to support innovation;
- New Products Processes: there are several ways to manage innovative products, every one with its pros and cons. But how to recognize the approach that best fits to my project and my organization? This course will present the practitioner not only the most common and state-of-the-art processes like Stage-Gate or Agile, but also will describe the last trend in industry to approach the developing of a new product in a modern digitalized context, like Smart Product Development;
- Culture, Organizations and Teams: innovative products are made by successful teams working within an innovative culture. This course will explain what mechanisms underpin an high-performing team, which in turn is responsible to develop a successful product.
How does culture impact on a team performance? What is the organization that best fits to our new projects? And what are the mechanisms to form an high-performing team?
- Tools & Metrics: these 2 courses focus on tools, methods and techniques that are specific for Innovation Management, like, but not limited to:
- Concept Ideation – SCAMPER, brainstorming, mind mapping, SWOT;
- Feasibility analysis – financial and non-financial analysis;
- Concept Selection – pass-fail and scoring approach;
- Product concept and design specifications – Quality Function Deployment and Kano model;
- Product design – Design for Excellence, TRIZ;
- Intellectual Property Rights;
- Project Management;
- Risk Management;
- Performance metrics.
At the end of each course, a final certificate will be released. However, you will get an “Innovation Management” Final Certificate via email as well.
Click “Expand All” to display the entire Course Content:
- NPD Strategy
- New Products Processes
- Culture, Organization & Teams
- Tools & Metrics part 1
- Tools & Metrics part 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.