The Innovation Management Toolkit includes a set of tools that allow managers and workers or users to cooperate with a common understanding of processes and goals. Innovation management allows the organization to respond to external or internal opportunities, and use its creativity to introduce new ideas, processes or products.
The Innovation Management Toolkit toolkit has been thought to provide support in the early stage of a product life cycle, from idea generation to manufacturing assessment. All downstream steps will not be covered.
Following, you will find the Toolkit list.
However, for a better understanding on how to use them, we recommend to register for the Innovation Management Online Course or for the New Product Development Tools & Metrics Online Course.
- 1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- 1.1. Objectives and Requirements
- 1.2. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- 1.3. Team Definition
- 1.4. Stakeholder Management
- 1.5. Feasibility and Attractiveness Analysis
- 1.6. Financial Analysis
- 1.7. Business Case
- 1.8. Risk Register
- 1.9. Gantt Chart
- 1.10. Project Innovation Charter
- 1.11. Lessons Learnt
- 2. IDEA GENERATION
- 3. CONCEPT SELECTION
- 3.1. Idea Prioritization
- 3.2. Pugh Matrix
- 4. ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS AND DESIGN DEFINITION
- 4.1. Quality Function Deployment
- 4.2. FMEA
- 5. MANUFACTURING ASSESSMENT
- 5.1. Design for Manufacturing Flowchart
- 5.2. PFMEA
- 5.3. Fishbone
For more info, please have a look at the additional information tab
charts, spreadsheets, templates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.