This course focuses on tools, methods and techniques that are specific for Product Development. Due to large amount of tools used in different phase of Product Development, it has been decided to split the course in 2 parts. Part 2 will focus specifically on tools required in the following steps:
- Prototyping: reasons and methodologies;
- Intellectual Property Rights: patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets;
- Project Management: mainly focused on Initiating and Planning phases;
- Risk Management: Risk Register and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis;
- Performance metrics: list of key metrics.
During our journey, you will be supported by an unconventional inventor an product development in history. Are you curious to know who I am talking about? Then download Metaverse app on your mobile device and scan the QR code you will find here on the bottom.