My name is Nicola Accialini and I am the instructor for this course.
This course focuses on tools, methods and techniques that are specific for Product Development.
Due to the large number of tools used in different phases of Product Development, it has been decided to split the course in 2 parts.
Part 1 will focus on tools specifically required in the following steps:
- Concept Ideation: SCAMPER, Brainstorming, Mind mapping, SWOT, PESTLE, Delphi;
- Feasibility analysis: financial and non-financial analysis;
- Concept Selection: pass-fail and scoring approach;
- Product concept and design specifications: Quality Function Deployment and Kano model;
- Product design: Design for Excellence, TRIZ
Remember that for any doubts, at the end of each lesson you can submit your questions using the space reserved for comments. It will be my pleasure to answer you as soon as possible.
During the course, you will be supported by a virtual assistant, one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. Guess who?
Then, download Metaverse App on your mobile device and scan the QR code you find here on the bottom.