We welcome you to the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course!
In this course you will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, which uses a series of tools typical of Lean Manufacturing and mainly statistical tools of Six Sigma.
The course is structured as follows:
- Each lesson will address a specific phase of the DMAIC method. For the Yellow Belt course the phases are Define-Measure-Control
- Each lesson includes a series of documents such as:
- List of contents
- Slide in .pdf format with an explanation of the contents
- A series of downloadable files that will help you in the practice of the different tools described
- A series of video links for more information
- In case of doubts and questions, you can use the space at the end of the lesson. I will get back to you as soon as possible
- At the end of the course, you will be able to download a workbook consisting of 100 questions. You will then have to test yourself by uploading the file with your answers. In the next lesson you will be able to check your answers thanks to the file with the solutions that we provide you.
We remind you that this course does not automatically provide a Yellow Belt certification. To get it, you will have to pass a test of 50 questions (similar to the ones we will give you).
20% discount for your Yellow Belt certification
Having purchased the course, we give you the opportunity to purchase the certification exam with a 20% discount using the following coupon at the time of purchase: FWXV5BFZ
Slides in pdf format, videos, quizzes, links