This course is currently closed
We welcome you to the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt online course!
In this course you will have the opportunity to learn in detail the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
The course is structured as follows:
- The first lesson will introduce you to the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Each following lesson will address a specific phase of the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) method
- Each lesson includes a series of documents such as:
- List of contents
- Slides in .pdf format with an explanation of the contents
- A series of downloadable files that will help you in the practice of the different tools described
- A series of video links for more information
- In case of doubts and questions, you can use the space at the end of the lesson. I will answer you as soon as possible
- At the end of the course, you will be able to download a workbook consisting of 100 questions. You will have to test yourself by uploading the file with your answers. In the next lesson you will be able to check your answers thanks to the file with the solutions that we provide you.
- In the last lesson you will be able to download an example of a Lean Six Sigma project thanks to which you will have the opportunity to test yourself on a practical application example.
We remind you that the course in question does not automatically provide a Green Belt certification. To get it, you will need to pass a 100 question test (similar to the ones we have given you) and submit a Lean Six Sigma project within 6 months of completing the course.
50% OFF to get the certification
Having purchased the course, we give you the opportunity to purchase the certification exam with a 50% discount using the following coupon at the time of purchase: ATPTUYRD
Pdf slides, Videos, Quiz, Links